We are looking for an ambitious, talented and creative part time digital designer trainee to support our team. You will be challenged with a high variety of creative projects and there is a lot of room given for own initiatives. Deadline to apply: Sunday 11 of March.
Deadline to apply: Sunday 11 of March.
Get Me – a place for todays activist is a Rotterdam based collective, with her view on the world scene. A place where ethics meets aesthetics. Where visuals meets substance. Where critics meets makers and game changers meet game rulers.
Get Me is made up of two elements; our movement, and our agency – which specialises in creative strategy, campaigns and content. Where the movement, both represented in on-and offline space, creates a platform for new activist voices and brings like-minded young change makers together. The agency is a guide for institutes, brands and decisions makers in this current world that is crying out for a new perspective.
Our ambitions are growing, and so is our collective. We are looking for an ambitious, talented and creative part time digital designer trainee to support our team. You will be challenged with a high variety of creative projects and there is a lot of room given for own initiatives. The position is directly available and will be at least until mid June, but we are open to build up a long-term relationship and make you part of our collective.
We are looking for someone who;
- can identify with Get Me;
- is sensitive to youth culture;
- is (society) critical;
- is at least available for two days a week;
- is flexible and collaborative ;
- has a strong interested in digital and graphic design;
- has experience in responsive web design, Adobe Software and/or Sketch;
- has an critical eye for typography and details;
- has a strong sense of colour and style;
- is third- or fourth-year student or recent graduate;
- has an own laptop to work on;
- understanding Dutch is a pre;
- being a freelancer as well.
We offer you;
- the chance to be part of a young and ambitious collective;
- the opportunity to grow with and within our collective;
- an environment supporting learning on the job and personal development;
- a place where you can easily plug-in or develop your personal projects and ideas;
- the access to an interesting and relevant network of young makers and thinkers;
- a broad scope of responsibilities;
- daily free fresh coffee and lunch in MONO;
- a monthly trainee fee;
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us your CV, motivation, some work you really get inspirited by and some examples of your work via email@example.com. We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.
Put the words ‘Design traineeship’ in the title of the email. Please understand we often receive many applications for our positions — we simply cannot reply personally to everyone, even the most highly-qualified candidates. Deadline to apply: Sunday 11 of March. We will get back to you at Monday the 12th at the end of the day and the conversations planned at 15 and 16th of March.